The Strada is a big case. And we love it.
Otterbox Strada Review – Galaxy S7 (and S7 Edge)
The Otterbox Strada is a tough wallet case. We’re not sure why Otterbox makes their cases so large but with the Strada, if you’re ever in a position where you need to defend yourself by throwing your S7, you will want it to be in the Otterbox Strada.
The cover on the Strada attaches magnetically to the case so you won’t have it flapping around needlessly. It attaches magnetically on the back as well so using the S7 in one hand with the Strada is quite nice. Especially when compared to the Spigen’s Wallet S. The card slot isn’t too large and will hold a maximum of two cards or one card with a couple of bills so you won’t be able to replace your wallet completely.
Unlike other wallet cases that we’ve reviewed, the Strada can’t be used as a kickstand, something that the Spigen Wallet S and Tech 21 Evo Wallet can do.
For our Otterbox Strada review, we’ve given this S7 case a score of 3.5 Eh’s out of 5. We like it better than the Symmetry but not as much as the Commuter mostly because the Commuter has slightly better protection than the Strada. Click here if you’re wondering what other cases we’ve reviewed of Otterbox or if you’re looking for other cases, check out our Spigen S7 case reviews!
(out of 5)
|Full Review||Full Review|
iPhone 6(s): 49.95 USD
|Top Buy Buttons|
- Room for 1-2 cards
- One of the biggest cases we've reviewed for the S7
- Only room for 1-2 cards
- Slick back
|Design||- Otterbox Strada is big|
- S7 fits well in the case
- Cases stays on surfaces easily
- Weight IS noticeable on the S7
- Wear well over time
- Stays in hand well
|Protection||- Single layered case|
- Edges provide screen protection
- No issues with dust/debris
- Otterbox certified "Drop-rated"
- Folio cover provides decent screen protection
|Functionality||- Great access to buttons|
- Wallet case but doesn't fold into a kickstand
- Edges do not interfere with screen
- No issues with hardware access
- Decent one-handed usage
|Bottom Buy Buttons|
What Otterbox Galaxy S7 case should you get?
From our experience with a dozen Spigen cases between the iPhone and S7, here’s what we’ve come up with the different cases:
- Tougher + wallet case- Otterbox Strada
- Toughest – Otterbox Defender
- Clear backed – Otterbox Symmetry