Need a bit of pizazz with your case? Check out the Symmetry’s from Otterbox
Otterbox Symmetry Review – Galaxy S7 (and S7 Edge)
The Otterbox Symmetry is solid case but like its cousins, the Commuter and Strada, it’s a larger than average S7 case. The back of the case is incredibly slick and will spin like a top on a flat surface. The front edges of the Symmetry are quite rubbery which compensates for the slick back.
The Symmetry comes in a variety of different designs and we’re sure they’ll come out with more shortly. Otterbox sent us several cases to review which included a purple floral case, a black and white graffiti case and a clear-backed case. The clear-backed Symmetry is one of our favourites since the back of the case is incredibly smooth. It will fly off a flat surface quickly but the ultra smoothness almost feels luxurious. It’s odd but worth trying if you have the cash.
For our Otterbox Symmetry review, we’ve given this S7 case a score of 3.3 Eh’s out of 5. It is the lowest rated Otterbox case that we’ve reviewed so far but its far from terrible. We just feel that there are better choices. Click here if you’re wondering what other cases we’ve reviewed of Otterbox or if you’re looking for other cases, check out our Spigen S7 case reviews!
(out of 5)
|Full Review||Full Review|
iPhone 6(s): 39.95 USD
|Top Buy Buttons|
- Slimmer than the Commuter and Strada
- Unique designs
- Edges on the case are shallower than other cases
- Slick back
|Design||- Otterbox Symmetry is thinner than the Commuter|
- S7 fits well in the case
- S7 in the case will slide around easily if placed on its back
- Weight not noticeable on the S7
- Prints don't scratch off
- Slips during one-handed usage
|Protection||- Dual-layered case|
- Shallow edges for screen protection
- No issues with dust/debris
- Otterbox certified "Drop-rated"
- No screen protector included
|Functionality||- Decent access to buttons (our clear version didn't were a little tougher to use)|
- No extra versatility
- Edges do not interfere with screen
- No issues with hardware access
- One-handed usage is tough to do
|Bottom Buy Buttons|
What Otterbox Galaxy S7 case should you get?
Here’re a couple of helpful hints to help you figure out which Otterbox S7 case to get:
- Tougher + wallet case- Otterbox Strada
- Toughest – Otterbox Defender
- Tougher – Otterbox Commuter
Again, for our Otterbox Symmetry Review, we gave this case a score of 3.3 Eh’s out of 5. Have questions about our review? Please ask them on our Google+ page or our Facebook page or our About Us page.